In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI CE), we inform the users of the data of the entity that owns this website:
Social name: ASSOCIACIÓ HORIZON FOR SYRIANS
Social address: Carretera de Sallent B-430 – Mas Canet s / n.
Phone: (+34) 688 985 854
The HORIZON FOR Syrian Association (hereinafter, ‘H4S’), responsible for the website, makes available to users this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Company of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as informing all users of the website about what the conditions of use of the website are.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other applicable legal provision.
H4S reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to pre-advise or inform the users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website.
H4S is committed to complying with the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data and guarantees full compliance with the obligations laid down therein, as well as the implementation of the security measures provided for in art. 9 of the Law 15/1999, of Protection of Data of Personal Character (LOPD) and in the Regulation of Development of the LOPD.
In accordance with this law, we inform that the use of our web page allows us to provide certain personal data through the sending of e-mails, but that these are not incorporated into any data file or will be subject to treatment by H4S.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, REGULATIONS AND FORUM
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the H4S or, where appropriate, have a license or authorization expressed by the authors.
All the contents of the website are duly protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers and the reproduction and / or publication, total or partial, of the website, nor its computer processing is not allowed, its distribution, dissemination, modification or transformation, without your prior written permission.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside H4S and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. H4S recognizes the rights of industrial and intellectual property in favor of its owners, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of rights or any responsibility of the provider over them, nor any support, sponsorship or recommendation.
The user can not use the material that appears on this website for private use, nor for commercial purposes. H4S will ensure compliance with the above conditions, such as the correct use of the contents presented on its website, taking pertinent civil and criminal actions in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the user.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed in it, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves. The Courts and Tribunals of Manresa, will be competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use.
H4S informs the users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users that may be collected by browsing or sending data by e-mail through its website: in this sense , H4S guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the protection of Personal Data and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Development Regulation of the LOPD is approved.
In compliance with the current legislation on data protection, collected in Royal Decree 1720/2007, users are informed that H4S that the personal data that is collected from the contact form, are received by e-mail and are not object of treatment, but only for reading, by H4S personnel.
TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
The user states that all data provided by him are true and correct. The user will be responsible for the veracity of their data and will be solely responsible for any conflicts or disputes that may arise due to the falsity of the same.
COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
H4S will not assign or communicate any third party data, except in the cases provided by law and always in agreement with the user who owns the data.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
The use of this website implies the acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on them:
2. H4S may modify the content of the website at any time and without prior notice.
3. H4S may make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained therein, nor their veracity or legality, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, the ACL (Access Control List) states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morals or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
4. It is not necessary to register on the web, or provide any type of personal data, to navigate.
5. H4S can not guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
6. H4S will not be responsible for damages, own or third, caused by misuse of this website by the user.
7. The user undertakes not to use this website to carry out activities contrary to the law, public order or in these conditions.
8. H4S is not responsible for viruses that have their origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
9. H4S is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the page provider’s website. Notwithstanding and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the ACL is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that could affect or contravene the legislation, national, or international, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
10. This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, H4S does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.
Follow next text link for a copy of the Statutes of the HORIZON FOR SYRIANS ASSOCIATION, (in catalan) not including personal affiliation information corresponding to the positions and members of the Association. If for any reason the data may be required, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.